TC Autos Kia Bodyshop
In the unfortunate event of an accident, you have the right to choose where and how your vehicle is repaired. At TC Autos Kia we partner with specialist Bodyshop Kerr Bros based in Omagh.
Why use our TC Autos Kia approved partner? Quite simply because we can ensure that your vehicle is repaired using genuine manufacturer parts.
Some insurance companies may try to convince you that you should have it repaired at their designated Bodyshop. They may not use genuine parts and opt for a cheaper alternative. However, remember – THE CHOICE IS YOURS!
For the care that you and your vehicle deserve, TC will ensure the vehicle is repaired to the level of quality that you purchased it at and therefore ensure that:
- Your vehicle retains its Euro NCAP Safety Rating.
- Only genuine manufacturer parts are used. TC Autos Accident Repair Centres have full access to genuine manufacturer parts which preserve your car's original driving pleasure, technology, quality, environment and above all, safety. Their use will ensure your vehicle's Euro NCAP rating is maintained whereas the use of non-genuine parts could compromise your safety and that of your passengers. Why take this risk?
- The Latest Repair Technology is used.
- Your 12 year anti-corrosion warranty is maintained. TC always carries out the best repairs, thus ensuring that the 12-year anti-corrosion warranty on your vehicle is maintained.
Will you be using genuine Kia parts on my vehicle? – if not, why not? Remember - The Choice Is Yours! You have the final choice of where and how your vehicle is repaired ... Before your car is repaired, ask these questions...
- Can I have genuine Kia parts used on my vehicle?
- Could non-genuine parts invalidate my warranty and Euro NCAP safety rating?
For peace of mind and guaranteed use of 100% genuine manufacturer parts, call us on 028 8224 3451 today!